Whether you're blazing trails, breaking rules, or changing games, these classic frames, reminiscent of Malcolm X's, will help you make a statement political or otherwise.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The YUKEL.
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features dash rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicon nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 150 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The YUKEL SUN in Classic Havana/Gunmetal in size 48 with G-15 Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."