The GROBER: when being rough around the edges is actually quite smoooooth. Made with thin sheet acetate and small diamond-shaped rivets, The GROBER is anything but crude.
Lookin' for an Eyeglass? Shop The GROBER.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features small diamond rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features MOSCOT’s signature Custom Made Tints™ in Forest Wood
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Bridge Size: 23 mm
- Temple Length: 148 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The GROBER SUN in Navy in size 48 with Celebrity Blue Tinted Lenses
Model is wearing The GROBER SUN in Honey/Tortoise in size 48 with Forest Wood Tinted Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."